This GymHit Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) was developed by GymHit, Inc. (“GymHit”) as an extension of our commitment to combine the highest-quality products and services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our valued customers, and the companies, businesses and organizations they represent (collectively, “you”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS INTERNET WEBSITE (THE “WEBSITE”). GYMHIT MAY MODIFY THIS STATEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE CHANGES HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED STATEMENT.
1. INFORMATION. GymHit obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
- A. General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includes Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- B. Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically at the Website. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and may do so in a number of different ways. The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information GymHit gathers:
- (i) Registration Information. When you register on the signup page at the Website, you will be asked for fully accurate Personal Information as GymHit may require, including, without limitation, your name and email address; and
- (ii) Email Information. When you send GymHit email messages, GymHit may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and our response to you.
2. GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. GymHit uses and discloses your information as follows:
- A. General Information. GymHit uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, GymHit may provide aggregate information about our customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to our affiliates or third parties, including Google, Inc. as part of its Google Analytics service;
- B. Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 (“OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION”), GymHit uses and discloses Personal Information to our business partners and affiliates for purposes of administering GymHit business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to you and other GymHit customers and prospective customers. [This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions and other responses to you.] GymHit may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or our business, new GymHit services and special offers you may find valuable. GymHit shall protect your Personal Information from disclosure to third parties using a reasonable degree of care;
- C. Cookie Information. GymHit uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve our Website and better serve you and our other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party; and
- D. De-Identified Information. GymHit may edit your Personal Information and combine that Personal Information with other information and data in a manner so as to be unidentifiable as yours (“De-Identified Information”). GymHit uses and discloses De-Identified Information as it sees fit, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
- E. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may ask GymHit to refrain from sharing your Personal Information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell GymHit your preference by contacting GymHit at privacy@GymHit.com or the following address: GymHit, Inc. 2325 Anita Ave. Sacramento CA 95822 o: 415.496.9621 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. GymHit may enter into agreements with third parties who may be given access to Personal Information for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that GymHit thinks will be of interest to you. GymHit may also use and disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when GymHit, in good faith, believes that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or those of a third party. The following are some of the ways in which GymHit may use your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- A. Personal Information. GymHit may transfer the Personal Information you provide GymHit during the Website registration process to third parties for those parties to use to populate their own website registration forms when you hyperlink from the Website to their websites, in order to save you time in filling out their registration forms. Such third party Websites may include websites that are owned by third parties or that are “co-branded” websites of GymHit; and
- B. Shared Personal Information. When you register at the Website, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously at the websites of certain third parties. [Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Website, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to the website terms and privacy policies, if any, of such third party websites.]
4. MERCHANT SERVICES. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties (including without limitation those of other users and of gyms and health clubs) at the Website, or via links, banner ads, or “click-throughs” from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, “Merchant Services”). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and GymHit shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
5. ASSIGNMENT. GymHit may assign this Statement, in whole or in part, to any third party without notice to or permission from you or any third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand and agree that where GymHit merges with, acquires, is acquired by or engages in a similar transaction with another company, GymHit may share your Personal Information with such company, subject to compliance by such company with this Privacy Statement.
Copyright © 2015 GymHit, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about GymHit or this Statement, you may contact GymHit at:
GymHit, Inc. 2325 Anita Ave. Sacramento CA 95822 o: 415.496.9621 email@example.com
GYMHIT and the GymHit logo are trademarks of GymHit, Inc., and may not be used without prior written permission.