DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT STATEMENT
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act Statement (“DMCA Statement”) describes the process you should follow where you believe that any material posted on this website (the “Website”) infringe your copyright or the copyright of a third party for whom you are the agent.
1. Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any materials posted on this Website (“Materials”) infringe upon those copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing the GymHit Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing:
- A. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed;
- B. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- C. Identification of the Materials that are claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit GymHit to locate the Materials;
- D. Information reasonably sufficient to permit GymHit to contact you, such as an address, telephone number or email address;
- E. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the Materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- F. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Copyright Agent. You may contact the GymHit designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement at:
- Copyright Agent
- GymHit, Inc.
- 1111 H Street, Suite 207
- Sacramento CA 95814
GymHit will respond promptly to claims of infringement. Only claimed infringement notifications (and not other communications) should be sent to the Copyright Agent.
3. Counter Notices. If you believe that your Materials that were removed or disabled are not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the Materials, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- A. Your physical or electronic signature;
- B. Identification of the Materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Materials appeared before they were removed or disabled;
- D. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Material; and
- E. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Sacramento, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Copyright © 2015 GymHit, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about GymHit or this Statement, you may contact GymHit at:
GymHit, Inc. 2325 Anita Ave. Sacramento CA 95822 o: 415.496.9621 email@example.com
GYMHIT and the GymHit logo are trademarks of GymHit, Inc., and may not be used without prior written permission.